Liège by plane:
- Arrival at Liège-Bierset Airport :
Take the bus 83 to join the city centre of Liège – 20 min.
- Arrival at Brussels National Airport (Zaventem) :
From the airport, take the train to Liège-Guillemins station (one change at Leuven) – 1h.
- Arrival at Brussels South Airport (Charleroi) :
From the airport, take a combined Bus-Train ticket. The bus will conduct you to Charleroi South train station, then take the train to Liège-Guillemins station – 1h30.
Liège by train:
- High speed trains from Paris, Brussels, Cologne and Amsterdam are daily available.
- Liege-Guillemins Station. From the Guillemins station, buses 1 and 4 will conduct you to the city center of Liège (Place Saint-Lambert).
For information about train schedules, click here.
Liège Bus Network:
For information about bus schedules,click here.